Sunday, March 25, 2007

Then yesterday evening Mommy went to a party without me. I was pretty angry (I mean, what's a party without little ol' me?) so I made Daddy miserable by deciding not to go to sleep & then crying for a loooooong time. I cried so much that Daddy called Mommy to come home from the party (which was my plan all along... sometimes it's just too easy, heh heh heh). But before she left she took this picture of a town crier. This just confirms I should have been at the party because apparently not too many of them have town criers.

Anyhoo, after the crying episode you'd think I'd have been too tired to wake Mommy & Daddy up in the middle of the night but... nuh-uh! I did it! I'm like a professional waker-upper. I'm kind of suffering today for all my antics. I'm a little tired. So I'm going to go to bed. I may not even wake up in the night. We'll see how it goes.

night-night!
love,
jules

No comments: