Sunday, February 18, 2007

Then, this morning when I woke up mommy said I had a bit of a fever but I felt okay. Mommy thinks I'm getting a new tooth. Another one?! Why would anyone need more than four teeth?

I had breakfast with Nana because she'd slept over and we watched Coronation Street & played. Then mommy & daddy had some friends over for a new meal that's just been invented. It's called "brunch". I know it's new because I've been eating solid foods for over 6 whole months now and I've never had a brunch meal before. Anyway, my Uncle Mark & Tanta Janine, Auntie Janner and Auntie Kiley all came over and we sat around the table and ate this "brunch". Tanta Janine brought her HUGE doggie, Bella, with her and Auntie Kiley brought her little doggie, Bentley. It was fun to watch the dogs chase each other around my livingroom. I have to admit I was a little scared at first but then when they were in the backyard and I was watching them through the window I became very brave.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Hi Jules, I think brunch is a great meal as well! Let's get Mommy and Daddy to drive you over to my house one Sunday morning (Sunday is THE day for brunch by the way) and we can all go out to a really nice restaurant close to my place.

Talk later, love you
Nana